Originally Posted By: Nicky26
Dapper Don, well lets set it up then. You name the place and time and I'll be there by myself. And we'll see if your gonna "shape me up" and have me "singing a different tune". No guns or nothin like that, just man to man. Im serious as a heart attack.

But the reality of the situation is that your not from the street and your just a nice kid from a nice family who graduated from college, got a job, read a couple books about criminals and called it a day. Thats ok buddy..its ok to be from a nice family and have a nice upbringing, you dont gotta lie about how your friends "exercise a level of influence" and how your from the "most violent neighborhood in America", people from the ghetto dont talk like that...white kids from the suburbs talk like that! You cant fool me.

To tell you the truth I believe you work for law enforcement or maybe your a lawyer...or even worse a politician! I think its good that your educated,I guess I'll never agree with the premise of this whole website...I never thought in a million years they would have something like this. I do appreciate the last line you wrote: "I am a big proponent for giving people another chance and thus wish you good luck staying on the straight and narrow"....all jokes aside I swear to God you sound like my sentencing judge. But I do thank you for that.

As for your tough talk about you makin me "sing a different tune", my offer still stands, you name the place and time and I'll be there by MYSELF, you have my word.

Believe what you want, but what I wrote is 100% factual. Re-read it considering your response shows that you obviously misinterpreted parts of what I wrote. I specifically said if you ever found out who I and my friends were you would be singing a different tune, which is the truth. I don't work for law enforcement and am not a lawyer, but I'm in the "professional" realm. Let's just say that I am not the right person to be threatening even over the internet, cause you might be liable to regret that you did very quickly if certain people found out. Even you should be able to figure out what I am subliminally saying.

Just because a person is from the ghetto, doesn't mean they have to act that way. The key is to get oneself out of the ghetto and that mindset, cause in all honesty nobody should aspire to be a street hood. But don't mistake my level of education as a barometer of fear, I'm not in the street out of choice but am more than capable of taking care of myself. I don't need to anymore, I am white collar and with that comes certain benefits that ensure these things are just a nuisance for me.This is just an internet message board on a specific topic about the Philly LCN. No reason for me to be personally offended.

I will respond just this once out of respect for this thread and the administration.

Like I said before, best of luck staying on the straight and narrow.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.