Originally Posted By: Nicky26

Dapper Don or whatever u like to call yourself in this fanasty world, you tell me to grow a set! Listen kid, your a stone cold cop, a rat, who doesnt have enough heart to reveal your identity...i'll meet you anywhere under the sun and have a nice conversation with you about respect and provide you with a life lesson. Im an eight time convicted violent felon currently on parole finishing up a ten year sentence and I lived this life you read about. It seems u got a hard on for these guys to get convicted and I guess thats your thing in life...sifting through websites and discovery documents to try to break someones balls. Im convinced you have some sort of mental illness. Why are you so fixated on other peoples lives?? I mean, you name yourself Dapper Don but yet you hate these guys with a passion. Your a mixed up kid.

I shared my prediction about this trial after following it closely, listening to some of the court testimony, etc. If they do beat the charges and were really innocent, good for them. If not, and they were really guilty then they should be convicted. We all know who these guys are, the life they lead and what it entails. Not exactly the poster boys for good behavior and following the rule of law. My motto is if you do the crime and get caught, you should do the time period.

Lets be clear here, I couldnt give a flying fuck who you are or what you did, that doesnt scare me. Mental illness, rat, cop? Lol, if you ever found out who I really am and who my friends are I GUARANTEE you wouldnt be singing that same tune and would shape up immediately. Fact is the people in my daily circle exercise a level of influence you or these criminals can only wish they ever did or will.

I was born and raised in one of the most violent neighborhoods in America. Stabbings, shootings, robberies, rapes, gangbangers, mobsters you name it. I never claimed to live this lifestyle, and I would never want to. As I have stated before on here, I have lifelong friends who grew up in the mist and in this lifestyle and thus by association I have on occasion been privy to it. Nothing more, nothing less. Fact is, in my personal world associating with these kinds of characters wouldn't be the best idea.

You obviously are pissed off at me cause I was the only proponent on here who predicted a guilty across the board verdict (which was proven wrong). You say you know some of the individuals involved and it is understandable you would get upset if somebody was saying they should go to jail. I wont take it personal, if I did you would have known it by now trust me.

Personally and professionally, I am a big proponent for giving people another chance and thus wish you good luck staying on the straight and narrow.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.