Boy, I woke up this morning to news of an L.A. Ex-cop on the run. He is suspected of shooting two people and came right here thru Corona/Riverside late last night and shot a police officer. uhwhat Evidently he posted on Facebook all those he was going to kill.

What's scary is this guy is a former military AND an weapons expert of some kind (not to mention he's 280 lbs). He claims the LAPD tarnished his name by firing him and wants revenge on all those he blames.

Earlier a couple local freeway ramps in my area were closed. My daughter teaches in Riverside, and tho nobody expects this guy to go to a school, her school and others in the area are on lockdown (or at least were).

Can't recite off-hand but some of the quotes this guy wrote are downright chilling. frown He really seems to have snapped.

TIS

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/lapd-attacks/index.html

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon