Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Scalish
Who is this tool?

Some of these morons that come on here make me wonder. Should we make this an invitation only site?

This has been brought up before, and I ordinarily post something like, It's Geoff's site and that we shouldn't even bring it up publicly without pm'ing him first. But I'm starting to think that it's not a bad idea. And if not, at least have a strict probabtion period for new members.

I agree. Or why not let the new members introduce themselves to the siteowners, before signing on, and tell a little bit about themselves. Why they are here, which aspects of orginized crime thay are interested in, how the interest was born etc. That way, I think, it will be easier to seperate the nutcases from the serious posters who wants to join.

I kinda like that idea. I don't post on here much. But I'll openly discuss my interests when it comes to organized crime topics. I've got a rather peculiar obsession with tracking down the graves of "reputed" mobsters. Its pretty much another dimension of doing research.