Originally Posted By: Nicky26
As for you Pizzaboy...I respect your comments because it seems that not only do you have knowledge of the life but wisdom as well...as you know wisdom cant be taught it can only be experienced and that is what this board lacks. But shame on you my friend, you should know better because you come from the old school, over 14000 posts about subject matter that should be kept quiet. Thats a no-no. I dont approve of it but but I do identify with you because its like we have a wealth of knowledge about certain things but yet we cant share it...so what good is it? Will these stories die with us? I choose to keep quiet for now. Also, Pizzaboy you tell me to go talk to Joe Mouse's family and tell em that he might die in prison? Do you know his family? Do you know his kid brother Chris? I didnt think so. I know their family well and Joe knows what comes with the territory and his family accepts that. God bless him and his family, but it is what it is. Some people do a few years and wake up and do the right thing and others never get it right and end up in a pine box or worse a life sentence.

I said what I had to say and Im done. Good luck PizzaBoy and God Bless.

Fair enough, Nicky. I'll just respond to a couple points and keep it short. No, I don't know Joe Mouse's family. I'm a Bronx guy. 53 years old. So what do I know from Philly?

But I do know a thousand guys like him. Does that make me an expert on a family a hundred miles from where I was born and raised? Absolutely not. But it does give me a leg up on most others on these boards when it comes to most of this stuff.

Originally Posted By: Nicky26
I dont approve of it but but I do identify with you because its like we have a wealth of knowledge about certain things but yet we cant share it...so what good is it?

This sums it up well. When you sign up here (and by you I'm actually talking about myself), you try to be vague at first. But you end up seeing so much misinformation and pure bullshit posted over the years that you eventually feel that you have to set people straight on certain things. That's how it's been with me, anyway. I've never broken a confidence on this or any other board that would leave someone in a legal jam. Not once. That's how I rationalize it.

You seem like a pretty bright guy, Nicky. I hope you stay out for good this time. Best of luck.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.