I deleted my posts because I should of never posted in the first place...true power comes from self control, and for a moment i lost control. But i will respond to your baseless rants... Im not an internet guy or a fanboy as you clowns like to put it. I stumbled on this website accidentally when I came home in 2012 and it blew my mind!!! A bunch of grown men following these so-called mobsters lives like it was the NBA or NFL, you gotta be kidding me.

Dapper Don or whatever u like to call yourself in this fanasty world, you tell me to grow a set! Listen kid, your a stone cold cop, a rat, who doesnt have enough heart to reveal your identity...i'll meet you anywhere under the sun and have a nice conversation with you about respect and provide you with a life lesson. Im an eight time convicted violent felon currently on parole finishing up a ten year sentence and I lived this life you read about. It seems u got a hard on for these guys to get convicted and I guess thats your thing in life...sifting through websites and discovery documents to try to break someones balls. Im convinced you have some sort of mental illness. Why are you so fixated on other peoples lives?? I mean, you name yourself Dapper Don but yet you hate these guys with a passion. Your a mixed up kid.

Ivy League, your in the same class of cowardice as Dapper Dunce. A guy that comments about a life he never lived...a life that entails the pain and anguish of burying your friends, losing guys to life sentences, and the rest of the bullsh*t that comes with the facade of loyalty and honor. Fu*k your objective anaylsis or whatever rhetoric you wanna use to justify your posts...you have no business saying what you say and I suggest you get a new hobby like painting pictures or collecting stamps.

As for you Pizzaboy...I respect your comments because it seems that not only do you have knowledge of the life but wisdom as well...as you know wisdom cant be taught it can only be experienced and that is what this board lacks. But shame on you my friend, you should know better because you come from the old school, over 14000 posts about subject matter that should be kept quiet. Thats a no-no. I dont approve of it but but I do identify with you because its like we have a wealth of knowledge about certain things but yet we cant share it...so what good is it? Will these stories die with us? I choose to keep quiet for now. Also, Pizzaboy you tell me to go talk to Joe Mouse's family and tell em that he might die in prison? Do you know his family? Do you know his kid brother Chris? I didnt think so. I know their family well and Joe knows what comes with the territory and his family accepts that. God bless him and his family, but it is what it is. Some people do a few years and wake up and do the right thing and others never get it right and end up in a pine box or worse a life sentence.

I said what I had to say and Im done. Good luck PizzaBoy and God Bless.