Originally Posted By: Nicky26
Dapper Don, Pizza Boy, Ivy League and the rest of you ought to be ashamed of what you write on these boards. Actively following another mans life who you dont know and taking cheap shots from behind a keyboard, kickin people when there down! Its disgraceful. How do you look yourself in the mirror? The fact is you were all wrong about the trial! Guilty across the board.....I think not my friends!!!

I'm pretty sure i was the only one on here who predicted guilty across the board, and i admitted I was wrong a few pages ago. If we want to get technical, there were tons of deadlocked charges in this trial that are almost guaranteed to cause a re-trial which will probably lead to conviction or plea deals but that's another story. Nobody took any cheap shots against these guys,get your facts straight before you start an account make two postings and diss longtime members on here. Try to grow a pair so you might not need to delete what you initially posted (see what I quoted above).

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 02/07/13 12:26 AM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.