Originally Posted By: Nicky26
Dapper Don, Pizza Boy, Ivy League and the rest of you ought to be ashamed of what you write on these boards. Actively following another mans life who you dont know and taking cheap shots from behind a keyboard, kickin people when there down! Its disgraceful. How do you look yourself in the mirror? The fact is you were all wrong about the trial! Guilty across the board.....I think not my friends!!!

I have no idea what you're talking about. I never once speculated about them being "guilty across the board," but PLENTY of the Philly fan boys speculated that they'd be "not guilty across the board." That's a fact. Go back and look it all up if you want to. They were the ones who were dead wrong. Most of the long term members here picked split verdicts, myself included. Although I'm more than willing to admit that I thought that Joe and Staino would be found guilty, and that Damion would have walked. And I'm more than man enough to admit that.

And as far as your saying, "I think not my friends!!!", you really ought to try telling that to Damion's family, being that the guy is going to do up to twenty years and come out with the best years of his life behind him. Or maybe try telling that to Mousie's family, being that at his age he may die in jail now.

Welcome to the board anyway, Nicky. And I just want to add one thing: Making an objective guess about these guys being found guilty doesn't mean that's what a person is rooting for. Not in my case, anyway. I grew up around this shit all my life, and I ain't no kid. So do your homework before you call a guy out. That's all I'm saying.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.