Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Mousie and Damion the guys doing the most talking in the courtroom? Mousie with his "get the martini glasses ready," and Damion with his "I'm more worried about getting hemorrhoids" remark?

Well, I hope he doesn't get hemorrhoids on top of twenty years. That would really seem unfair. But you don't tug on Superman's cape, and you don't tempt fate. Believe it or not, likability counts in the courtroom. If they kept their mouths shut, maybe the jurors wouldn't have been so inclined to find them guilty. Because they both came across as childish and arrogant.

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
And pizzaboy will Kaboni Savage really only be in jail until his 50s?

Yes, according to the database, he'll be out in 2030, and he's only 38 right now.

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderSer...amp;x=0&y=0

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Seems like the government cares more about bookies and loansharks rather than killers

I agree, Nicky. A hundred and ten percent. But you better be consistent. When these guys are re-indicted on the Gongs and Long John hits, I don't want to hear from you that it's a witch hunt, because you just said that the government should go after murderers. Right?

And I'm going to hold you to your answer, Buddy. Because those charges ARE coming. These are people looking at too much time right now not to flip. Tick tock. Tick tock.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.