Thank you, for the very informative insight on certain details, i was missing and understanding the nature of reporting certain facts.
What my interest was about, regarding this 50th anniversery. How influential was this important couple and how they were able to invite all these head figures to their event.

Also, i too, am a firm believer that this calabria vs. sicilia feud is never been a debate ever. I am sure there is, time to time, they probably poke fun at each other. I see it all the time. Not sure if that is the case in Italy or elsewhere.
The co-existence between the two, ranges from marriages, relations, friendships and most important, business.
Isn't the children of antonio cammalleri, all married to calabrese spouses, from my understanding. His son-in-law is Vito's contact to Toronto??
I have never heard of Antonio Cammalleri as a high ranking cosa nostra figure in Toronto, aside from the other names you had highlighted, which are verified. His status has never been confirmed, aside from his niece's marriage to Rizzuto and his son-in-law's position to Vito. I have never heard in the ccircles, he was a Made-guy, nor does it make him the automatic leader.
I remember reading somewhere in those 6th family books, the others who you highlighted, had a higher status and were more influential figures, Plus, I have gathered, how they have relations to, Commisso and company too.