Funny thing about the two weeks between the championship games and the SuperBowl, you go into those two week thinking you know who is better. Then after two weeks of non stop analysis by experts, it suddenly becomes an even playing field. At this point I think either team can win, but I'm going to stick with my initial gut instinct and go opposite of Klyd's prediction:

Quote:
the Ravens will go on to win by 10, 34-24

and go with that same score, 49'ers win. I think it all comes down to Flacco. If he has the type of game he's had the past three then it will be much closer. But I don't think he will be that consistent, and I think the 49'ers defense will get to him. And I'm curious to see how the Ravens plan their defense against this pistol offense. The 49'ers made Green Bay look foolish, and the Falcons thought they could defend it, but San Francisco changed their game plan completely. It just gives too many options and Colin Kaepernick's skill set along with the unpredictable attack plan from Jim Harbaugh and Greg Roman makes it a tough task for the aging Ravens team.

My guess is Frank Gore has a huge day, running and pass catching.

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes