Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
One thing about Nicky Stefdanelli, does anyone know if the Gambino soldier who ratted and then offed himself the same guy who was variously listed as a Luchese associate and then soldier in the 80's-90's

Yes, thats him. he was around the lucchese crew for a while back in the day but ive never seen him referred to as a made lucchese guy before.
Thanks Dapp, I think I saw him listed as a Soldier in a less than reliable article about the Philly North Jersey crew, I thought perhaps that one was his son but I guess not

they probably forgot to mention soldier in gambino family, he got around had lots of friends all over the place

Originally Posted By: Skinny
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
One thing about Nicky Stefdanelli, does anyone know if the Gambino soldier who ratted and then offed himself the same guy who was variously listed as a Luchese associate and then soldier in the 80's-90's

Yes, thats him. he was around the lucchese crew for a while back in the day but ive never seen him referred to as a made lucchese guy before.
Thanks Dapp, I think I saw him listed as a Soldier in a less than reliable article about the Philly North Jersey crew, I thought perhaps that one was his son but I guess not

Yeah, dap wasnt he a Silver Lake guy with Tumac or TR??

dont recall, when the whole thing popped off capeci wrote a column about why skins was made with the gambinos and not the lucchese crew and what happened over the yrs

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.