Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Last night I caught THE LAST STAND, Arnold Schwarzenegger's comeback movie after his political career and his tabloid-rich divorce/love child storyline (minus his glorified cameos in the EXPENDABLES film series) which unfortunately lived up to the title on opening weekend, flopping hard.

Pity because I actually kinda enjoyed this. Partly its another throwback to the 1980s action film (which Arnold was King of back in his heyday) with the earned R-rated bloody violence and one-liners, which makes you wonder whether audiences truely want that again or just more post-action sloppy action realist nonsense?

I'm surprised. Just looking at trailer I wasn't expecting much. Maybe I'll check it out.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.