I spend about 1 hr. 45 min. in the gym 4-5 days a week. Typically I'm in there 4 days out of the week,taking usually Thursday off to rest and and let my body recover. Today is Monday and I trained chest/triceps. Here's what my workout consisted of...

CHEST:
Flat Dumbell Press - 4 sets/10-12
Incline HammerStrength Press - 4 sets/8-12
Incline Dumbell Flye - 3 sets/8-10
Decline Barbell Press - 4 sets/8-10
TRICEPS:
Close-grip Benchpress - 3 sets/10
Single-arm Dumbell Ext. - 3 sets/10
Strait-bar Cable Pressdown - 4 sets/10-12

Today I started off with a flat dumbell press whereas usually I start with an incline press but you gotta switch it up here and there to keep things from getting too familiar to your muscles,putting a halt on new gains.After warming up I banged out 4 working sets,moving on to heavier dumbells each set,staying in a weights I knew i could stay in the 10-12 rep range with.I felt strong with the dumbell presses so I went on to the Hammer Strength incline press,which I like to load up with a ton of weight sometimes which is why my reps range from as low as 8 to no higher than 12 with these.Next I finished off my upper-chest with some heavy incline dumbell flyes feeling good stereches at the bottom of every rep,again going as low as 8 with my reps because of the heavier-than-usual dumbells I've been using for this move.My last move for my chest workout today was the decline barbell press,I don't do this often since I dont feel like lower chest is greatly important however I do love weighted dips which is basically a decline move but they are great for chest and triceps development.
Anyway that's all thanks everyone and I'd love to get a thread going where those of us who are interested can discuss working out/nutrition/gym/fitness and stuff related.