On the street and active made and associates, I would put that number at around 40. They operate in the N. Kansas City area Vivian and Antioch rd, North Oak Trafficway, they have some areas they operate in Lees Summit, there are operating in the midtown area. Of course they still have a presense on the Avenue and in the River Market area (formally the river Quey). They are stil active in sports betting, shy, drugs and fencing. They have legitimate business enterprises to include bars, clubs, resturants, Liquor stores, pawn shops, vending companies, construction companies, used car dealerships and Simone and Moretina just opened up an atm business which I hear is "running" all the other businesses out of the area LOL. You guys can believe what you want but they are all making money when I get them all gathered up I am going to post pictures of their houses. Honestly, I think the avg made guy/associate makes a lot more money this way than back in the old day with all the kicking up and shit. Oh and a quick note, a tradition in KC is not more, Chubbys dinner owned and operated by the Labruzzo family has been sold. From what I hear they got paid real well. Old man Nick has been moving into other areas as of late such as buying up all the local inner city liquor/conveninace stores where you can get you a bottle and place a bet all in one stop LOL.