From what I understand talking with people who are in a position to know, no they are not interested in making ceromonies. When I say kicking up, I think its limited to just the gambling, that I hear still goes up, but the rest they just do amongst themselves and not every scam like the old days. The group is and in KC always will be Italian and members of the founding families. There will be the occasional assocate type who may be black or Jewish, but that will be for specific purposes only. You can call them LCN because there are made men, but a crime family, I dont think so anymore, more like a criminal enterprise, a group of people committing various crimes but without a chain of command persey. It breaks down like this, you have about 5 made guys including the boss and underboss that are but not really doing anything, you have a second teir of made guys who are still active and then you have their associates. Its really kind of hard to explain, you have a group like a family doing things together, communucating with each other and stuff, but not like the traditional families of old. Am I makig any sense, I guess in reality you have a couple of crews working together and independently, you just dont have the titles like capos and lt.s and shit.