Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: 22
I bet there are a lot of widows and fatherless kids across S.Philly that wish this was just about gambling and loan-sharking.Somehow I don't feel like the last 50 mobsters in S.Philly died of natural causes.So the next time somebody says the Feds should be trying to get the guns off the street,your right but make sure its ALL the guns.

Yeah, I completely agree. People just gotta take off the blinders.

It's fine to say, "The Feds should after the dope pushers and the murderers." But when the wiseguys ARE the dope pushers and the murderers, then people should at least be consistent and say as much.

And I'm obviously not referencing this case. This case has nothing to do with drugs or murders (on the surface, anyway).

Not only that but law enforcement does go after the drug gangs, cartels, etc. All the friggin 'time. They may not garner the same headlines the Mafia does but all one has to do is look at the press releases on the website of any district attorney, or the DEA for that matter, and see. Truth be told, these people who are bellyaching just want the mob to be left alone, for one reason or another.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 01/17/13 11:18 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.