Originally Posted By: Irishman12
I have a quick question. A few months ago a friend of mine was trying to put a Ubuntu partition onto an 8GB flash drive for me but for whatever reason he never got it working on my computer. So now I want to use the flash drive as just a basic storage device. However, when I pull up the properties it only says I have 93.9MB available on it. How can I delete the partition because it sounds like it's taking up the rest of the space on this drive?

right click the drive in my computer and click format

Originally Posted By: Irishman12
The patch is now available. I downloaded it but I've since disabled Java in my browser. I'm not sure how often I use it, if at all.

For those who are more technologically advanced than myself, should I just uninstall Java or disabling it should be enough? Again, I'm not sure if I use it and if so, how much. What are you guys doing to protect yourself now that Java's been compromised so many times lately?

media hypes things up much more than what is needed imo, just update to the newest version and you should be good

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
I have some program that seemed to install itself I think its along the same line I don't know if it came from software I bought but says "will clean registry for free" bla blah blah

i highly suggest NOT clicking install

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.