Quote:
Four pages of juvienile dribble. Then LuanKuci actually posts something that he thinks (and it seems to be) credible, or at least on-topic, and you guys reply with more juvenile dribble. This forum has some merit and some good info. But for the most part the threads are hi-jacked with nonsensical blabbling.

Thanks.
I'd love to hang around the RD...

Quote:
I see what ur saying. Sorry if i came off as a hard on. Was not my intention. But my point is just bc a guy is related to made guy or is agent in a book means nothing. I could tell you guys who are just like it, literally dozens. None of them are worth a shit tho.

And did that book take 3.5 mil in bets or profits? If it was in action, as i suspect it is, thats only like 200 grand a year.

Given the attitude of some members I understand why we're all a little bit edgy lately, so no worries.

I'm not sure about those profits.
Hopefully some KC expert will come to the rescue.

Prosecutors alleged they ran an Internet gambling ring that took in
$3,584,895 in wagers between March 2006 to April 2009.

Still, for a small crew of a family long believed to be defunct, it's something worth to notice. Also all these young guys are blood-related to the big players of the 60s/70s/80s, makes me think that they won't stop at the first arrest.