Originally Posted By: scarfacetm
Yes I do hate Gibsons with a seething passion lol thats why all my guitars are Fenders, aside from the acoustic and my newest one. Hell even the bass I bought a few months ago is based on the P-Bass.

Let me ask you something... do you have big/wide hands?

The reason I "hate" fenders is because I've always been uncomfortable with the wide necks. Gibsons (and Ricks) have nice, narrow necks. I have long fingers, but girly hands compared to lumberjacks and such lol. So the narrower necks are easier for me to play, and more comfortable. It's not a "hate" thing, cuz Fender is world-class Rock. I just have a hard time playing them.

And I would assume the same would be true if some monster-hand tried to play a Les Paul or 12-string Rick (like Lennon's)... if it's uncomfortable or difficult -- of course it'll be "hated" wink

Fender Jazz or Precision bass? "Hate" them! lol Too wide for me. But gimme a Höfner (or knock-off) Paul McCartney bass, and I'm happier than a pig in chit.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations