Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Hold on now. I said that marijuana was the main exception about drugs coming south across the border. Bikers, Asians, Albanians, etc. have all been involved. And, considering Basciano's big Canadian marijuana operation, it's not unheard of for the Mafia either. But the fact that there are so few cases, even including this latest one, proves my point. It's the exception that proves the rule. Drugs coming south are a fraction of what is flowing north.
this is true, but i might include MDMA as well. as far as the other drugs, i don't think that anybody would argue that some drugs don't make their way south, but that seems like the exception rather than the rule.

Yes, MDMA is the other one. Which is why I said "mainly" marijuana. The Asians have been particularly big in both, including trafficking them south across the border. They're two drugs that don't put them in direct competition with other groups the way cocaine or heroin would.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.