Originally Posted By: abc123
1. CAFF thing is wafer thin trust me

2. They whack out Eamon Kelly one of the few unifying influences in the city.

Well Alan Ryan and Real IRA were thinking CAF was wafer thin ? and before the Real IRA knew it Criminal Action Force ran them out of Dublin. Eamon Kelly was an old name with out power on the ground the Real IRA did an attack on him two years ago what did he do about it ? the CAF have said he was never a member nor had any part with CAF ever, unifying influence ? i do not think so, sure an other member of the Kelly gang was shot by Real IRA and again they did not hit back at Real IRA the Criminal Action Force shot dead this hit man Daniel Gaynor, if Kelly had so much influence the first attempt to kill him and his gang member who was also shot would not have went unpunished, the fact it did go unpunished was in it self evidence that Kelly had no influence and the Real IRA knew this and hit him.

At this point I'm gonna fall back. I feel like I'm at risk of being drawn into some donkey Irish online strategy version of Assassins Creed or something. I got my finger on the trigger but sure as shit don't know which way to turnpanic

I think for the sake of online harmony we'll just assume until further notice that the CAFFEE crew are the baddest fucks wit the most bang for the buck this side of Starbucks.

We can do that you see cos thats the kind of thing you can do when no-one really knows shit how this shit is gonna end up. You got your nose to the floor and got the drop on the IRA guys more power to you but from waht I hear this thing could drag and drag.

Look I know you got a stick up the ass for the IRA for whatever reason but let me just clue you up on this. These drug gangs are not the good guys, they not looking to liberate anything but their own asses and their own pockets from the red hot poker being branded up their own asses by the IRA.

We can both agree that going to war with drug gangs in any city especially Dublin is some crazy shit. They may have well got themselves into something that they can't really ever hope of winning. But waging impossible wars is the whole point of the IRA so this ain't news to them.

My take on it I doubt anyone will win. I can see this dragging out. I'm not even sure the IRA give a fuck about winning complete superiority al they see is Dublin and the jack roll which feeds the cause.

As for the drug connects and new united front against extortion? No shit they're united the IRA has put out a declaration of war on all dealers.

They're not even past executing drug dealers who are under their wing so why the fuck wouldn't the drug gangs in Dublin wanna unite? Thats a good motivating incentive for a sit down right there.

The IRA have given the green light on every two bit pusher in town. I don't blame them for getting together but these guys have their own turf disputes anyways watch out for the double-cross is all I'm saying.

All I'm saying is war is over so let the war begin. It aint over till the fat lady's got a red hot poker up her ass. Anyway keep the info coming and I'll leave the next roll of the dice to you my friend wink

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 01/14/13 05:02 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin