Originally Posted By: abc123
Most of the crime gangs are in Leinster ? the Criminal Action Force attacks are all over Leinster, but Dublin gangs go all over Ireland operating for generations so they would have the capability to attack the IRA in any part of Ireland or even outside. THE IRA has lost the war in Dublin by the looks of it and if they send men from other parts to fight in Dublin then CAF can send men to other parts also.

It dont work that. This war is aint even being being played out about no other dispute outside Dublin. The only thing has changed is Alan Ryan has been scrubbed.

Before he was taken out all the hype was surrounding him and how IRA were number one force for dominance and all that blarney. The thing is this is a game of cat and mouse more than anything. The Dublin gangs always had payed a tribute with the IRA but they felt Alan Ryan had them up against a wall an they hit back.

The IRA have just taken out Eamon Kelly. This thing ain't even got started yet thats for sure and I wouldn't read too much into this CAF the Dublin crews may have connections throughout Ireland but thats for business not for waging sacred wars in the name of drug money in South Armagh, Derry or Belfast... That aint gonna happen I can assure you now.

IRA have been sending down soldiers from the North for as long as there has been an IRA. This ain't news and this coalition or CAFF thing is wafer thin trust me. About as solid as an AA meeting in a Jameson's distillery. Think about it for a moment.

They whack out Eamon Kelly one of the few unifying influences in the city. Ask yourself why and then ask yourself how these guys can trust each other when drug lords have been lining up to do the IRA's bidding as recently as a coupla months before the Alan Ryan hit.

This things gonna play out but like I said it aint no horse race just a cat and mouse tit for tat thing. And it aint just begun yet.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 01/12/13 06:55 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin