hey listen, anyone can go to the BOP inmate Locator to find out when somone is being released, or where they are, same thing for state prisoners its called vinelink, anyway's Anthony Ciampi is a good dude, no one is saying he is not, people brought him up and asked what is up with him and others from the renegade faction, i only said what he was up to because i have personal knowledge of it, if i didnt i wouldn't speak on it, He does run hidden treasures and his mother Lucille was dating Bobby Carrozza, there was a big fiasco over it, may may bobby's wife was going crazy awhile back, yes it's gossip but it's true, and these people are players, always have been always will. No one is bashing anybody on here saying anthony is selling drugs are running card games like he did back in the day, all i said when someone asked, was where he was and what he's doing now. You know like a "where are they now" type topic, so settle down mr fear, if you dont like don't log in to read, your obviously someone who go's on these message boards and reads, so if you wasn't interested in coffee shop talk you would't be on here, "now go get your fuckin shine box!