Oli,

I never heard of that DeNiro movie either. I had same experience last night, when one of the cable channels aired a Kim Basinger movie I never heard of titled, "When She Was Out" (2008).

Long story short, she is at a shopping mall Christmas Eve, put a note on the car of someone who parked taking up two spaces. She had to drive a few blocks to find a spot to park. A gang of thugs from that car waited for her to leave and it was a cat & mouse chase into the woods where she ends up more or less pulling a Rambo on them. lol It WAS violent

SPOILER (if you are at all interested in seeing this movie don't read this paragraph)

It ended weird (and kind of funny) when she returned home to her abusive husband who had been yelling/hitting her in the beginning. He started yelling "Where the hell have you been" AND "what did you buy me?" Well, she had had about enough by then right? She takes out a gun points it at him and answers "Nothing!" LOL That's where it ends, without showing IF she actually pulls the trigger. lol

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 01/12/13 11:31 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon