They say my grandpa was great friends with him but my grandpa hates my asking and this "fascination crap" he calls it says we helpin the feds instead stickin to our culture lmaol love my grandpa but old prick won't say a a fart lol he yellss at me but heard the socail club was next to the cab stand and only the gangsters gangsters went there ...also heard j.r. was real tight with ralphy rossetti early on what's the story on that and did these guys renegade faction even hang with or assocaited themselve with eachother before the war sseems pretty much everyone was from eastie but salemme sure the hell wasn't wats up with that???

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "