Kwame isn't convicted on these latest charges quite yet, but he is sunk. There was the most incriminating testimony yet yesterday.

The girl you are talking about was a stripper named Tamara Green, and, yes, many people in the know don't put killing her past him at all. Not leastly because he had the two cops who were digging on the case fired. I mean, gee, I am not a cop or anything, but that sounds suspicious.

It all stemmed from an incident where he threw some wild party at his mayoral mansion (some people, including reporters, still deny there was a party but from what I've heard it absolutely happened) and apparently his wife went berserk and attacked the stripper, aka Strawberry. Everyone denied everything. Not too long after that they found the girl shot in her car for no apparent reason. There is a lot more to the case but I haven't been following it at all. As you might expect a stripper in Detroit had some shady aquantinces and I think she was in the car with a drug dealer at the time so even though Kwame is a POS I guess it is not a sure thing he is a murdering POS. But I wouldn't put it past him.

Last edited by jonnynonos; 01/11/13 12:28 PM.