An old joke from East harlem

Guy goes to the Bronz zoo. He sees the gorila cage. He waves to the gorilla the gorilla waves back at him. Guy thinks this is fun he jumps up and down. Then the gorilla jums up and down. Then the guy claps his hands and the gorilla claps his hands.

Then the guy put's his finger at the bottom of his eye and pulls it down. Gorilla see's him do that and he goes nuts. He reaches out of the cage grabs the guy and starts banging him against the cage. People around are screaming "The gorilla is attacking the gorilla is attacking"

The gorilla trainer comes out and get's the Gorilla to turn the guy loose. But the guy is messed up he had a bad head fracture, couple of broken arms, cracked ribs and a broken leg.

A month later the trainer visits the guy in the hospital. The guy thanks him for comming and asks him what made the gorilla so angry.

Traner said the gorilla is domesticated so you must have did something to get him angry.

Guy said all I did was wave to the gorilla the gorilla waves back. then I jump up and down. Then the gorilla jumps up and down. Then I claped my hands and the gorilla claps his hands.

Then I put my finger at the bottom of my eye and pull it down. Gorilla see's me do that and he goes nuts.

The trainer says stop I know what happened.

When you put your finger at the bottom of your eye and pulled it down that means fu_k you in gorilla talk.

A month later the guy finally get;s out of the hospital and now he wants some revenge on that gorilla.

So he goes to the drug store and buys a straight razor. Then he goes to the italian deli and buys an Italian Salami and goes back to the zoo.

Before he get's to the Gorilla cage he puts the Italian Salami in his pants.

Then he see's the gorilla and starts doing what he did before. He waves to the gorilla the gorilla waves back. then he jumps up and down. Then the gorilla jumps up and down. Then he claped his hands and the gorilla claps his hands.

Then the guy takes out the straight razor pulls part of the salami out of his pants and cuts it in half. Then he throws the straight razor into the cage near the Gorilla.

Gorilla looks down at the razor, and then looks at the guy and puts his finger at the bottom of his eye and pulls it down

Only the unloved hate