Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Ivy do you think their are hits and disappearences we don't hear about? I'll be the first to say the mob doesn't whack someone out of the blue becauses it brings heat, but the list seems too short.

Actually, a lot of people have been surprised by how long the list is, since there's the impression that mob hits are almost unheard of nowadays. Maybe "big name" hits but, as the list shows, there's several others that involve minor figures; some not really so much mob-related as personal beefs involving mob figures.

Anyway, to answer your question, I'd venture to say the list is pretty inclusive. It's certainly possible there are some that don't make the news but, if there's any type of mob connection, the press will usually jump on that and report it.

If anything, I'm probably missing others that are similar to the first two guys named. They were young kids involved in Galione's drug ring that ended up dead and dumped on the street.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.