Well soon they might decide maybe by this weekend we will find out if the jury lets the little guys walk..Which they soulud b let go 2.5 time served..But Big guys like Lagambi as long as he pays the money back, Then he can walk as far as im concerned....Plus i think they all did 2.5 years now..Now the middle guys mousieboy...>Now it is like me trying to buy a nice car worth$20,000..But im not negotiateing with him im trying to force him and quietly leaving certain messages,maybe kinda hinting of threats,telling him i want that car for $10,000 not 20,000$..< NOW is that a crime???I dont even know? but i do go to church and know that shit aint right..And if i were that video poker owner i would of punched and shot lagamby stainboy and mouseboy...Only because i thought they were there to do that to me...Wouldn't you guys be worried that they might try sumthin stupid..HEY i was in Firefights....i had my head snapped bak and ate rokndirt... i rather fire first...........wouldnt you????And stain guy, the nerve of him saying i got gorrillas to chop you up to an Fbi agent...Hahaha How about do it yourself..a bymyselfer...Now if 1 or 2 of the guys gets off.. or even stainboy wit no record..get let free? Do they mess with ratfinger because he is 10 miles from Margate...?The way he testified like he hated them, eventually someone will b paid to take a shot at him...