Back on a se se se serious note in regards to this, I really don't thin there are "new vs old mobsters" these days people get elected by putting guys away. Before a boss could get you thousands of votes in areas. And you don't think that gave them power, a thousand times over the "I put you here in office, now keep me out of jail" speech happened. And politicians appoint judges, cops etc. Alao back then you could have a Cop look the other way for a box of donuts and $20, today those guys all want to play a hero and keep thier ridiculas pension. And the Govt has teeth to take everything you've ever bought, even the clippers you shave your most grateful Italian gift with. Imagine your wife and kids getting thrown in the street? That would make a lot of tough guys weak! For me throw me away I don't give a shit about myself! I just want to make sure my wife and kids are safe and taken care of. That's an additional part, there use to be funds put aside to take care of a guys legal bills and family if they went away! Today it's rare if at all. These guys know your gone forever so what's the point! There is very little sense of brotherhood! Unless that guy puts cash in your pocket! Then he's your brother, when that stops your a memory!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno