I agreee with ivy boston is the power base now and pmac and ivy said I believe there's a bunch of them always did that whole r.I there's a million of bobo marrappese and rudolph sciarra's over there . Example when old man ray was in charge thousands of made hitman but you swear it was a certain. few wiseguys over there as we do now and luigi was no fool yea he had a nice little stint made a lot of guys besides big cheese anglesco prochillio or whoever else been straighten out last decade . And since old man ray prov always had a tight ship to small a lot people but everyone knows who is who so I say among all those made men 15 or so 8 of their protege been made like a ritchie bonagflia and that kid got caught with deluca in car salesman extort last name start with a f, that kid so who else been made ...a lot of old timers passed last ten years so u know the books open....4 could've got made on christmas for all we know lol

Last edited by Joerusso; 01/05/13 09:21 AM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "