Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
My friends doing good actually Camarel. One of the few who's found a life after doing that shit. He was at a party and someone just thrust a needle in his arm and that's all it took. He still smokes joints every now and then but other than that he's straight as an arrow.

Personally I think meth is worse than heroin. From the photos I've seen it's enough to make you depressed for a few days. But you wanna talk about withering away look up Layne Staley from Alice in Chains. Amazing voice, hell of a singer and musician, he couldn't get off heroin. When they found his body he had already been dead two weeks and he was listed as six one 86 pounds.

Good to hear about your friend Joe he obviously was determined and had the willpower to come through it you still have to say he's one of the lucky ones though. It's good he took to weed instead of alcohol imo. The problem with meth is you're essentially on a completely clean doctors prescribed heroin, it's not designed to get you off heroin just to stabilize you during the process, sad thing is it very rarely works out that way imo .

If you don't mind me asking how did you'te friend get off it?