Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: tommykarate
Methadone clinics aren't free and there not trying to get you off.they want you to stay at the clinic and get tour money as long as possible.my aunts bf went to a clinic cus he was in smack.240mgs a day they gave him.he'd b so high he'd shit his pants in front of you nodding out and wrecked like 5carsto in a year.he was more fukd up then ever.im sure some people get the help they want and don't take alot.I know of 1person but all the others are in for the long haul.

I'm guessing pmac is from the UK or somewhere else where meth is free. I completely agree with you though Glasgow has a big heroin problem and half of the people who're prescribed meth end up taking heroin or other drugs like valium on top of it. It seems the only way to truly come off smack is to go cold turkey which must be one of the hardest things to do.

It is. Not for me personally but one of my best friends is an ex heroin addict. He got hooked by accident at a party, but he's said repeatedly withdrawal from H is the hardest and scariest things he's ever done. Apparently you get cold sweats, you can't eat or sleep, you hallucinate. Sometimes the withdrawal is bad enough you can die from it. Just not worth getting into. It'll fuckin ruin your life.

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 01/03/13 09:52 PM.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone