Hey my man i had family in the numbers game.My old man cused,drank every nite,Vietnam vet... but my old man always reminded me of being Italian n Roman Catholic..Never steal,Dont lie,push weaker people around{somethingthemafiadoes!}<Aaa sorry they do..Have you watched any of the 10000 mob movies that are out??.Yea my family seen jail we aint no saints, but stealin from your own people aint cool cause i take issue with at least 5 years of Uncle joe gettin paid by the trash company..OK i give him the first 5 years cause of the 3 contracts he got for them..But he gotta repay the last 5years i see it..But commin from another union guy who is takeing a bad hit for the last two years no no way..Find a job Uncle Grandpophommie..! how did his 1 kid go to college in flordia2yrs and villanova4yrs.. must be nice...If the kid is a ligatimate scollar im so sorry..You should see Grandpopligambi kids myspace page...HaHa..HE showed a video of a hit man takeing money from this woman..Now the guy was gonna kill her husband..Typical...These guys are only lookin for sumthin for freee..

Last edited by marine; 12/30/12 04:19 AM. Reason: mispell