My take on this is where does this end? I mean crime is very low in China and you're pretty safe on the streets or whatever they call it is Chinese people live most no doubt way out in farmer country in the back of beyond or whatever. Thing is they are safe but nobody says "oh lets be more Chinese cos I want a piece of what they got going on. take me to China." never heard of it. You just don't hear it do you?

Why would you? Up in them there mountains without a pot to piss in all year with a lousy job in a lousy sweatshop sewing boxers for fatsos around the globe that your whole family could fit into as could your cooking pot where you gotta stir the damn rice all day. I mean every day is just gravy right?

Then the military fly kick your door in (if you even got one), ram your wife's head on the table, cart your whole family off to the slammer and "oh it's still good cos crime is low and I got nothin to hide". yesh yeah that's what they all say til it happens to them etc...

Now some drones are big as passenger liners and some as small as hummingbirds so it ain't exactly true to say you won't ever hear them. In quieter areas the sound will be unmistakable but obviously you wouldn't notice it so much in a major city like NYC.

Police in Seattle http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2018090173_drones28m.htmare already using these things now no-one's saying that drones are armed and nobody's pretending they gonna be anytime soon. That was just theoretical bullshit I was responding to the question about whether we should send armed drone sinto Mexico.

All I wanted to explore was the question of how damaging this will be to drug cartels and also how big a sacrifice on our liberties are we willing to make. I mean I like chicken chow mein as much as the next guy but there's a limit you know.

And with all these corporations having their own fleets of flying drones who knows where it'll end. And the fact that most of the time you won't even see them or hear them only makes it even worse. Are they listening in, are they not who even knows anymore? I mean wax on, wax off who cares right? Well when I'm getting a wax I wanna be the only one whose getting switched on you feel me?

Who knows what these wackos will be homing in on. Nobody's checking up on em and nobody cares.You see it may track you and your friends and pick up audio of your conversations, on your way, say, protest or vote or talk to your rep, if you are not "specifically identified", a stipulation that is could be used to mean anything.

I'm not on board but you no what I think I'm in the minority here. I think you're all a bunch of hard ons for turning us into the police states:(

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 12/29/12 02:00 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin