From what I've been told/ read he drones can be used for physical surveillance only, they are not allowed to obtain recordings of targets not listed on the warrant/ indictment depending on how you look at it. "Roving" physical surveillance is what I think the verbiage was. However the audio becomes a no go once unintended parties become recorded. Not sure if this was prior to Patriot Act or not. I do know if they do have your cell phone information they can use that to record conversations whether the phone is turned on or not. I.E. conversations whether they take place over a phone line or in person!
As far as arming the drones, I doubt arming them in the States would happen. However say a situation arrives where they have obtained a conversation of two goons going to take someone out or a family for that matter what's to say that threat can't or shouldn't be stopped? When I say information I meant having a conversation picked up en route to their intended targets! We do it overseas to save lives why not here? This comment will probably go over like a fart in church, however it's tabled for discussion!

Last edited by EastHarlemItal; 12/29/12 12:28 PM.

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno