Was just told at a coffee shop that ct is a big state with alot of oppurtinities in fact was told around the time when limone took over a contract change in the garbage business was changed for you locals in boston parricular where i see almost everyday its sunrise scavanges from ct with a bunch of routes and citys where amw and other garbage companies cut down drastically and you prob noticed it and thought nothing of it i was told its to open more openings in less infrated su,h as vermont maine ...also told the old coin a matic that old man ray contolled the vending union obviously controlling distrubution vigging on contracts and more but when he died another reason ray jr was hated was he let the chicago take control with new england still getting a cut that why chicago was and still big on vending poker machines in particular coming from a sharp old man during regular old time talk ...he didnt implicate no one just knowledge from an old wiseguy

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "