You think armed drones are capable of winning the war on drugs? Or stemming the flow of migration from Mexico?

It's not being lost because there's not enough people dying the way I see it. 70,000 dead and over 20,000 missing and unaccounted for are rough estimates of the death toll.

So you have a vicious war for control of the lucrative drug trade, Mexican Government riddled with corruption and the people that are terrified.

And you think the sound of metallic drones is gonna make the Mexican people look up to the skies, thank their lucky stars, clap their hands with joy and sing a chorus of "muy bueno" and just kick back and enjoy the action as if it's that special time of year again and Emilio's about to do his party trick at the weeklong fiesta of San Juan de Dios the one where he dances around popping firecrackers like speedy gonzales on a feedbag of meth as he swallows a giant chilli laced with gunpowder in order to blow the fuse for the ten foot sledgehammer rocket he's about to launch from the crack of his butthole?

That's entertainment huh? Well drones ain't entertaining. When they hit the people run and if they are used in Mexico then the US Government will feel they can target them on any crooks. You want more Mexicans to flee the border sending armed drones into Mexico would be a good way to go about it.

Mexican fireworks may kill cos they pack some pow but they choose to do crazy shit with fireworks, that's freedom. But no-one's voting for flying Ed 209's.

These things packing serious firepower are what's gonna make the Mexicans run for the border. Yeah the cartels will take a hit but it aint exactly the life of riley right now and if 90,000 people dying hasn't put them off neither will the drones.

And they will be increasingly deployed inland too. Nothing to hide? Well maybe you won't mind a drone attached to your ass 24/7 neither then.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 12/25/12 04:48 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin