Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
'' Assistant U.S. Attorney Frank Labor was able to point out in his cross-examination that an individual could be both a gambler and a bookmaker. More important, he alluded to a taped conversation in which Canalichio described his role in a gambling operation as a collector of debts. Collecting debts, the gambling expert reluctantly conceded, was a part of a bookmaking operation.''

This is exactly what I argued a few pages back in regards to Damion.

Beating a dead horse here..Say if you or me knew a bookie and he is only going to take bets from you. You have 5 friends who want to bet on some games also...so now your putting bets in for 5 people ...you and your friends lose you go to make up the collections does that make you part of a bookmaking operation? But considering who Damion is who he is associated with they are going to go after him for anything they can. Dap you were in a frat right? Everyone in the frat wants some action your putting in twenty bets whats that make you?

In the situation you have asked above,obcourse that makes me/you apart of the bookmaking/gambling operation.

Fact is they have Damion on tape saying the money he was collecting was "Joe (ligambi) and Ant's (Staino) money", which makes him a party to the gambling/bookmaking enterprise which when sprinkled with a nice sauce called RICO makes things much more interesting.

The fanboys are def out for this case, even Anastasia thinks so.Dont get caught up in all the hoopla that these guys are innocent, we all know who they are. If this case was such a joke there wouldnt have been other defendants that copped pleas before the trial even started.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.