I hear you my man i and im nobody special.And there are tougher guys than me out there..I go back to being quiet guy ..i did act like a jerk a little..HEAR this though, I used to dig the game a little .I loved Sammy the bull Teddy Atlas trained him him a little..He was short n stocky like Tyson.. And all the John gotti stories when i was in 4-5-6 grade..I would argue everyday With the blacks who was tougher Gotti or the other blaks men in jail..When they said he was gettin Raped i got into a school fight..I was madd i was hurt by that also..Wen old man found out he was laughin but, implied what those men actylly did to people..Not just run numbers like him an his friend..I said yea but they only kill each other.. Not all the time dad said..And after the WORLD TRADE CENTER on 9-11 they had Stolen the Ironbeams and steel, most was stolen.. by you know who...That wasnt right..But i really liked Gotti he started out using only Fist i believe.Alot guys aint got the guts to start out his route..And if i did go to Xfinity n get into trouble..There would b probally like 15 guys kickin n punchin like Manics..I realize i aint the only one out there..N these boards r to share info that someone might have..But i do Appolgize to a few guys here that got mad..