Originally Posted By: Southphilly13
So u can be on Shunk st in 20 minutes?? Are we suppose to be scared?? So u had an amateur fight 10 years ago?? And?? Who cares?? Maybe ur outta work for 2 years cause u suck at ur job?? That's not true that joe got free benefits? He got Top Job the biggest contract they had, so what are you talking about? The operations manager for the food distribution center testified to that the other day! Guess ur not following the case as close as you thought. LMAO!!

So what if Joseph Ligambi got Top Job them a big contract. Ligambi was listed as working in sales for Top Job.From what I've read he only showed up on Thursdays to pick up his check. He was on salary not commission from what has been made public. What did Eddie Jacobs say in court to legitimize his employment there? That he received a $1,000 a week residual income because he got them the biggest account.

When jury selection began I remember reading that they selected a female juror that was a former teamster and supposedly a victim of crime at a younger age. Given that knowledge I can see him being found guilty of defrauding the teamsters for health benefits. You wanna poke fun at the Marine or whoever but simply put insurance coverage is a big topic right now and for him to be that arrogant and have someone testify that he just showed up to pick up a $1000 a week isn't going to sit well with some of the jurors, they might want to sit on your face for doing something like that.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."