Hey Sonny,

Have you ever seen video of Dubro speaking? He comes off with the credibility of a Drunken Uncle telling you if it wasn't for his bum knee he would have been a pro football player. There is no chance anybody of any significance in the mafia or the police tells that guy anything.

Desjardins was just recently put in isolation after Di Maulo was killed but before that he was General population and most if not everyone of the Mafia writers in Montreal were quoting police sources as believing the Rizzuto's were behind that hit. I think one can make an argument for other Montreal Groups but there is zero evidence that the Bonnano's have any influence on any of these groups after Montagna was hit. It's not the 1950's anymore they have hard enough time keeping their own shop in order in New York. I believe there is better evidence Ndrangheta groups from Toronto and Italy have more influence in Montreal than any of the American families do now .

And if the Rizzuto's did hit Di Maulo I would bet everything I own that they didn't consult the Bonanno's and never again will on anything as Vito has already been screwed once by the Bonanno members turning states evidence.

Last edited by Giordano; 12/21/12 10:31 PM.