I disagree that the Bonanno's have any sort of influence since Montagna was killed. I have read that about Desjardins visiting New York at that time though.

If you can link me to any place where Noel or Cedilot indicate the Bonnano's having any sort of influence at all in Montreal after Montagna then I have an open mind. Dubro is not source of any credibility.

Joe Renda another American member of the Bonanno's and ally of Montagna was last seen with a member of the Cun-trera family and has not been spotted since and once again no retaliation.

It's hardly unheard of people getting killed in canadian prison so if the Bonanno's still had the kind of reach into Canada as people seem to think getting at Desjardins would not be much more difficult than hitting him on the street. If Suburban gangs in Vancouver can hire Native Indian gangs to take out their enemies in prison than one would think the Bonanno's could too.

I also saw about Vito meeting with people from New York but we don't know what said I think it's just as likely they were telling him that they had nothing to do with Montagna for fear of retaliation as it was them trying to tell Vito what he can and can't do.

And with the way things are going in Montreal now I think all rules have gone out the window and I don't think anyone is asking permission anymore anything goes in war.

Last edited by Giordano; 12/21/12 08:17 PM.