Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: merlino
NickyScarfo...north philly on certain blocks is just like the wire and the police runs it like hampsterdam....you are spot on there is a murder in philly everyday and its all ages and sexs because of drug trade and arguments

The Badlands in Philly is about as bad as you get. I'm familiar with Baltimore and IMO the Badlands is worse, unless they've cleaned it up recently but i doubt they have. You better watch your back if your ever up there.

The badlands is bad it hasn't changed. Within the past three years they've indicted a kingpin in that area that "Reds Rivera" and members of his organization. Many which flipped against him. There will always be someone to fill the void there's more then one guy bringing in shit to that area the Dominican's and Puerto Rican's have their different crews. As well as African-Americans who operate. I know the police have reassigned many people within that prescient but the song remains the same. Alot of those dope houses have iron cages that cover the whole porch,

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."