Originally Posted By: marine
Listen up I been reading here for about 5 months..im a concrete guy out of work off an on for 2 years..And uncle joe is getting free money from the teamsters...an benefits..IM a former Afgan Marine with a 6"steel rod in my ankle.. NO benefits for me, thats bullshit..i hope unclejopseph and the rest rot in jail forever...When i went to my amateur fight 3 years ago.. uncle joe kid was there an the rest of the southphly fakes..They were pathetic one guy wore jean shorts couldn't even find a bathing suit 2 fite..AND HE QUIT FOR getting hit in the back of the head..}prometer was outraged they didn't even belong THE TRUTH }When it was over we were all in the bar together southphlly guys were real quiet.and in awww of us..Uncle joes kid wasn't fighting anyone he was out of shape..Sorry I was in a hurry and never proof read this..But if anyone got a problem I can be on skunk st.in 20 min....or we can set it up for later tonite when I go to get a steak...No mob boy will ever out punch or out shoot this Marine..Good day to SOME of you Southphlly fellws...By the way keep cookin south phily it is the only thing your good at and stealin from your own folks and shootin them in da BAK....I got a NICODEMO story for everyone real quick no Bullsht here..This guy keeps starring at me like he wants to kill me right when I walk in bar I just walked in..I told him I was gonna kick his ass he keeps starrin at me...We were in the margate green house..Now I walk over and he seen my marine shirt he wanted to buy me a drink..HE thought I was someone else..Yea ok LOSERS..Thank god for the Marine shirt I could of got shotten in the back if I would of ko him...I be bak

How do you like your steak? I'll buy ya one just don't kick my ass lol

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."