Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Read his Post, he is giving advice. What he was saying by BOLDING: NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS will bring you a ration of BS here and truth be told its a minor jinx in reality! He wasn't stating guilt or innocence, just the fact that a baised statement like that is bad Karma here and in real life!

Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117
Originally Posted By: Southphilly13
Pizza if you don't give a fuck one way or the other, then why are you commenting??
Not to speak for anyone but Pizzaboy is providing all the rest of us with a level headed view of what might actualy happen due to factors if a criminal trial,just because you may or may not be releated to one of those guys dosent change the truth, That's why the fuck I'm commenting

Thanks, guys. You're both gentlemen. But I'm a big boy.

Why am I commenting? Why are any of us commenting? I was merely trying to point out to SouthPhillyBella that she's being way too over confident (I'm assuming this is a woman because of the username "Bella." If not, I apologize).

I try to be objective here, and I don't want to indulge in name calling. And SouthPhilly13? I assumed you were Damion's brother. If you're his sister, chalk that up to chauvinism on my part. The last thing I want to do is upset a couple of women. I'm old fashioned like that. But the truth is, there's no way in hell these guys are getting off "across the board." No...way...in...hell.

The good news is, I think your boy Damion has a fifty-fifty shot of being one of the guys who beats this. But I wouldn't book a spring vacation for the guy just yet. That's all I'm saying. So say a prayer and hope for the best. That's all you can do.

Hey ya old buzzard you wanna meet me and oldhead down at the saloon for some ice cold suds lol you know theres some classy mob guys there they buy the whole bar drinks

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."