Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: azguy
Well, if some of them got 5 years, they have already served like 2, would be home in another 2 to 2 1/2 with good behavior. More than I want to do, but not 10 or 15 years either..

I'm glad you phrased it like that, AzGuy. That's honest of you and I admire that. Because anyone who ever posts something like, "five years is nuthin to dem guys," never spent a day in prison. I can guarantee you that. Until you hear that door close behind you, your opinion on the matter really doesn't count. And I know that Gamms (Sit) will agree with me.

exactlty.two and a half years was about the amount of time i was in.ive never really said much about it in detail.nor do i care to. i will say though,i never had to remain in detention before a trial or sentencing.i can imagine it must be rough.paying for a lawyer is hard without a trial. but yeah thirty days is enough to make you 'hard'.against civilians,police,justice system,anything.being locked away fills you with hate.i believe like sixty five percent of all fed offenders are/will be repeat offenders.