The last time I went out to Lancaster County was to bail a friend/asspciote out of jail. She was already outside with the bailsbondsman. The jail was Mid-Evil looking.

Also this girl my friend dated moved out there because she got a high paying job as a radiologist...She also had a cute friend so me and my buddy went out there to spend the night and almost ended up in jail. This spot we went to I guess was a club/bar hooked onto a hotel and these middle aged guys with cowboy hats were hitting on the girls we were with and creeping them out, asking them to dance ans shit. So we exchanged words and what not ..The one guy pushes my buddy and I see were out numbered four to two...The one hillbilie started saying shit about my mother I'll never forget this the girl I'm with throws a drink in one guys face before the other guy can say another word I cracked him the jaw he goes down...Meanwhile one of the bouncers had seen what was going and the bouncers rush us and kick everyone out..The middle age hillbillies all left in one car yelling shit and what not it pretty chaotic...After they left..The bouncers were cool enough to let us stay seeing that we were "victims" I guess those guys were regulars there. But since bailing my friend/associate out of jail I haven't returned there.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."