Gaetano Milano put one in the back of his head,was convicted along with Frank and Louis Pugliano and Frank Colantoni for the hit. The Pug's are out of the prison now and Lou owns a restoraunt called Monte Carlo in West Springfield. Wanna hear some weird shit? Frankie Pugs(Patriarca family) used to own Casa De Lisa and Al Bruno owned Bruno's Pizzeria,both sharing one building,right in my neighborhood. Casa De Lisa is now Olive Oil's and is now ran by Al Bruno's brother Frank's daughter,Lisa. Once i grew up and realized these guys were from two different familys(longest time i thought the Puglianos were Genovese guys) I thought it kinda strange how these guy's shared the same small little building.
Oh yeah anyway Gaetano Milano is getting out soon,not sure what happened with Colantoni far as time served or whatever.If im correct it was over a power struggle they clipped Grasso(in a van driving down the highway),something to do with the renegade faction Ferarra and J.R. Russo,Corrazza and them guys ordered it when they were in the process of taking over.Hope that answers your question brotha.

*Grasso's body was dumped n the Connecticut river and found washed up on the banks

Last edited by southend; 12/19/12 09:25 PM.